A lot of people did not believe the actress was pregnant as there were no pictures to prove it. Now pregnant Yvonne Nelson is on the new edition of Wow Magazine, and she talked about her pregnancy, her man, How her mum reacted to her pregnancy and finding complete happiness with her new born baby girl.
Read excerpts below;
“My mum, she used to be so big on marriage, she was very traditional, marriage then baby, until I got pregnant, it’s like everything changed, I guess your priority obviously changes to something else. She is now more concerned about the Baby”. She brushes a strand of hair out of her eyes.
She doesn’t pressure me anymore with marriage you know, like its not like I am engaged or married or anything, it’s just that when it happens, it happens. As a woman, you cannot marry yourself.
She also spoke about how she met a guy in London, they dated, and he proposed to her, she said yes of course, but then, he wanted her to move to London, but she couldn’t, because “she had nothing she was doing in the UK”.
Read the picture below;
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)