Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur Yvonne Nelson is now a mother, Nkonkonsa.com has confidently confirmed.
According to Nkonkonsa.com the “Heals & Sneakers” actress successfully delivered her first child at a health facility in Accra on Sunday morning October 29, 2017.
Nkonkonsa claims that Yvonne’s cute baby girl is light-skinned indicating that the father of her daughter is also light-skinned and probably not a Ghanaian.
According to sources, Yvonne’s baby daddy who is light-skinned was right by her side at the hospital to welcome their daughter.
Yvonne and her daughter are strong and they have reportedly been discharged from the hospital.
There have been reports suggesting the actress got married to a secret lover and had gotten pregnant for the man some months after their marriage, but the actress has denied it on several occasions and Yvonne Nelson friends also denying it.
Ahh Well, Congratulations to actress Yvonne Nelson.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)