WhatsApp push-to-talk voice messages were introduced in 2013 but since then no improvement or massive update has been added to it until recently. According to report, the popular messaging application is working on a new way to send a voice message without having to hold that weird button.
This is how it will work:
once you start recording a voice message, WhatsApp will display a new sliding interface for the microphone button. After approximately half a second, users will see an option to swipe up to lock into recording mode, allowing them to speak to their phones without holding the button.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)