Gospel musician, Evangelist Diana Asamoah has prophesied that the multiple award winner Sarkodie will soon become a man of God.
Speaking on Adom Entertainment Hall with host ‘Mike Two’, the gospel artiste claimed she had a vision of God that the rapper will in no time be a powerful pastor.
“Sarkodie in the future will be a future reverend. Don’t joke with it. God can do it. He will be. God has seen it. Mark the date down. He will be featured on my song.
Asked why she believed well in the prophecy since Sarkodie is a secular musician, she said: “If Lord Kenya became a prophet why can’t Sarkodie…?” she queried.
She continued that, “God gave him [Sarkodie] his brain so he has the power to make anyone whatever he wants…”
Watch full video below
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)