George Quaye Head of Communications of Charterhouse has shared his opinion on the issue, says that in as much as Shatta Wale had no business going to the stage, Stonebwoy should be also be criticized for pulling a gun.
George Quaye aka Aboagye said on the Point of View on Citi TV that both artists are to blame for the incident and must take responsibility for their actions since they both exercised poor judgment leading to the fracas.
“Both acts were wrong and we need to call that out. In all realism and pragmatism, Shatta Wale had no business getting up at that point….You know there is security personnel at the place, Stonebwoy had the option to stand there or leave the place.
But when your people go and decide to fight, now my security who have to focus on stopping the Shatta team now have to stop you and stop them,” he said.
The whole drama happened after Stonebwoy won the Best Reggae/Dancehall Artiste of the year. When he went on stage to receive his award, Shatta Wale also decided to go to the same stage with his crew for reasons best known to him and that was when this whole ‘wahala’ started. It became a free for all fight as Stonebwoy pulled a gun which caused patrons to flee for their lives, causing the program to be suspended temporarily for almost an hour after which Samini came up on stage to revive the interest of the audience with a magical performance.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet