Shatta Wale was the real deal at the 2019 3 Music Awards where he won 8 awards out of the 11 nominations he had in this year’s scheme.
He he had a good music year for the year under review and we must say that, he deserved almost all of his wins.
He started the night as the opening act for the show, appearing in a levitating “stage” customised with the 3 music logo.
He picked his first award on the night for Viral Song Of the year with his popular song ‘Gringo’ which went ahead to win in other categories on the night.
Shatta Wale also dedicated one of his awards to the CEO of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah who signed him sometime in 2018 as one of the artistes for his company, Zylofon Music.
He won the most important award on the night, which is ‘Song Of The Year’ with ‘My Level’ and also won the music man of the year as well.
Shatta Wale’s fans proved once again that they are the biggest and most loyal in the country as they won the ‘Fan Army Of The Year’ again for the second time.
Well, check out the categories Shatta Wale won below:
- Viral Song Of The Year – Gringo
- Reggae/Dancehall song of the year
- Reggae/Dancehall artiste of the year
- Digital Act Of The Year
- Fan Army Of The Year
- Video Of The Year- Gringo
- Music Man Of The Year
- Song Of The Year- My Level
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES.
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi