Ghana’s ‘dancehall king,’ Shatta Wale paid a visit to President Akufo-Addo today at the Flagstaff House.
This all happens when the President Nana Addo Danquah Akofu Addo wish the Dancehall King a happy birthday through social media.
At his meeting with the President, Shatta Wale showed him an international award he won and also asked the President to fulfill all the promise he made to the creative artist during the 2016 elections.
Bola Ray was also present at the meeting.
The president assured him that the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture was working hard to work out some policies that will benefit musicians and creative artists.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)