Ghana’s ‘dancehall king,’ Shatta Wale paid a visit to President Akufo-Addo today at the Flagstaff House.
This all happens when the President Nana Addo Danquah Akofu Addo wish the Dancehall King a happy birthday through social media.
At his meeting with the President, Shatta Wale showed him an international award he won and also asked the President to fulfill all the promise he made to the creative artist during the 2016 elections.
Bola Ray was also present at the meeting.
The president assured him that the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture was working hard to work out some policies that will benefit musicians and creative artists.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies