Shatta Wale has reconciled with the CEO of Charter House, Madam Theresa Ayoade after putting her on a blast back in 2014 for reasons that, she had asked Ghone TV, a station owned by Charter House back then not to play any of his music videos.
In a Facebook live video in 2014, Shatta Wale attacked Mrs. Theresa’s personality and even said he’s Madam Theresa’s hell on earth.
That saw the organizers of the event banning him from the scheme after the 2014 Ghana Music Awards, in which he was crowned the Artiste of the year on the night.
After his ban, he even composed a song stating that he needs no award, but a year after he came out to say his fans want him to get back in the scheme and after apologising to the board, he was included in the scheme in 2018.
No one imagined a day like this will actually come, where Shatta Wale will take a picture with Theresa, a woman he insulted soo much back in 2014.
In an IG post, Shatta Wale wrote: ” Big things about to happen. Thank you madam Theresa C.E.O of Charter House Ghana!! VGMA 20years celebration and I am happy to be part of it. ”
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies