This is Kofi Siriboe
He is a actor and model. He has emerged as the only Ghanaian to have made it onto Forbes’ 30 under 30 personalities who have excelled most in their fields of work.
The American-based actor was announced by Forbes’ as one of the most influential Hollywood personalities in the year 2018.
Kofi’s feat is made even bigger considering the fact that he is also the only African that made it onto the list.
2017 has been a good year for Kofi, who is signed on to Wilhelmina models New York and Vision Los Angeles. He has also starred in a number of movie series, including ‘Queen Sugar’ and MTV’s ‘Awkward’.
The Hollywood model is a brand ambassador for Barneys New York and True Religion. The excited actor shared this news via his Twitter alongside a cover of the issue.
Upon being named on Forbes’ list of 30 Under 30, he immediately took to Twitter to share in the delight of the news. Kofi was born in America by Ghanaian parents. He subsequently started his movie and modeling career at a tender age.
The 23-year-old has been acting since 2003.
The actor shared this news via his Twitter alongside a cover of the issue.
— Mr. Siriboe (@kofisiriboe) November 14, 2017
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)