Samsung’s latest ad follows an avid iPhone user who eventually decides to switch to Samsung after ten years of entanglement with iPhone.
There has always been a debate between Samsung and Apple, to see who makes better smartphones. But according to youtube reviews and other major news websites, it has now been confirmed that the best smartphone on the market now is the Samsung Galaxy series.
Samsung’s smartphones run on Android, and every year they try to come up with innovative update.
The ad, titled “Growing Up,” opens with the man queueing up for his first iPhone in 2007, all the way up till present day, where he finally sees the light and decides to skip the queue for the iPhone X.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)