Hollywood singer, fashion, and Cosmetics brand entrepreneur Rihanna has been featured on the cover of Vogue Arabia Magazine unveiled today.
It was Shot by famed photographer Greg Kadel, the ‘Bitch better have my money’ singer will be on the front line of the fashion latest issue – out on November 1 – wearing a crown modeled to look the very one worn by the ancient Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. Truth be told Rihanna looks flawless in these photos.
Check out the photos from her Instagram post;
On the cover, she’s wearing a long, snakeskin Gucci coat, with her Fenty beauty makeup.
The editor of Vogue Arabia, Manuel Arnaut, said:
We are dedicating the issue to strong and dynamic women who are changing the world.
Rihanna, our cover star, is one of them. Not only is she one of the most successful pop icons ever, shaping the entertainment industry with her powerful tunes and unique sense of style, she is also an advocate for diversity.
He continues to say:
Rihanna pays homage to this unforgettable queen, who still reigns as one of Ancient Egypt’s most celebrated figures.
Via | Mirror |
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)