Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari who has, ever since the birth of her twin daughters, been keeping their identity and that of their father’s private, shared these new lovely new photos of herself bonding with the twins at an apartment garden.
Nadia welcomed her twins in 2015 and has succeeded in keeping their faces from the internet. A photo she shared recently is the closest we’ve seen of one the twins’ face.
See the photos below:
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)