Nana Appiah Mensah has spoken for the first time after he reportedly won his Dubai case and subsequently released from jail.
Several news portals reported earlier that the Chief Executive Officer of embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold Ghana Limited, won his case and now free to settle his customers.
The court which pronounced judgment Tuesday morning has also ordered the company, with which he had issues, to pay him all outstanding debts.
Shortly after the news, Nana Appiah Mensah, who is popularly known as NAM 1, took to his Instagram account to thank God for his victory.
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.#JehovahKnows #JehovahSees #PRAISETHELORD,” he wrote.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES.
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi