Nigerian popular actor, Jim Iyke has spoken about his previous relationship with Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari.
He claimed that his relationship with Nadia Buari was just for reality show and we are like Huuh! so we thought Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke were actually a thing but are now clear that all this while their relationship was entangled with lies. Hmm Ahh well.
Some years back we all speculating that these two love Birds were dating due to some intimate pictures that were circulating on the cloud.
“Things didn’t get messy as people thought. Two people met in the entertainment industry and there was a reality show at a time that kept us together.
“So, we did a smart thing anybody who found himself or herself in such situation would have done. And when the entertainment was over, we moved on to our normal lives.
“For anyone who thought anything extraordinary happened, it was a live show except that it played into our personal lives too. I got what I wanted, which was followership and I appreciate the audience for watching.
“She understood what she was coming into and I understood as well. We got the mileage we both wanted and we moved on with our lives. Five years down the lane, people are still talking about it.”
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies