Teach giant company Microsoft, yesterday made an announcement that its mixed reality device the Hololens has passed the necessary test and it is now certified for dust protection making it appropriate to be used as protected eyewear.
Microsoft augmented reality device has been like a friend to many businesses, aiding designers to Preview their work in a virtual world before working on it in the real world, helps workers to perform a difficult task. Due to that the company is about spreading its wings to other 29 countries
Microsoft HoloLens General Manager Lorraine Bardeen said this:
We are happy to announce a HoloLens hard hat accessory is in production and will be available for purchase next year.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)