A Philadelphia judge has sentenced the rapper to 2-4 years in prison for violating the terms of his probation on a 2009 drug and weapons case, according to TMZ.
The rapper, born Robert Williams, made a court appearance on Monday (Nov. 6). The sentence follows an arrest for fighting at a St. Louis airport and for reckless driving in New York City.
— Joe Holden (@JoeHoldenCBS3) November 6, 2017
Meek Mill was sentenced to 3-6 months in jail in 2014 for a similar offense.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)