A Philadelphia judge has sentenced the rapper to 2-4 years in prison for violating the terms of his probation on a 2009 drug and weapons case, according to TMZ.
The rapper, born Robert Williams, made a court appearance on Monday (Nov. 6). The sentence follows an arrest for fighting at a St. Louis airport and for reckless driving in New York City.
— Joe Holden (@JoeHoldenCBS3) November 6, 2017
Meek Mill was sentenced to 3-6 months in jail in 2014 for a similar offense.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies