Tech giant company Apple will reduce the iPhone 8 and 8 plus by 50 percent according to reports. The announcement was made on Thursday by Reuters as cited in Economic Daily News.
It is claimed that this is the first time Apple is experiencing this drawback. The latest iPhone 8 and 8 Plus went on sale September 22.
The company hasn’t revealed iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus sales numbers. The company will report its fourth-quarter earnings results on November 2, including iPhone sales, but it doesn’t break out the number on a model-by-model basis.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)