Fridays are known for wearing African print outfits to work, or even class. It looked jejune to be wearing African wears on Fridays, but now, we have so many ways to slay it. Even though Fridays are days we always look forward to because it’s a celebration to the end of the week, we are also excited to wear our pride, the African print. How do we style our Friday wear, or what sort of style can we wear on Friday. Well, thanks to inspiration we find online (Shout outs to the Gram), there are five styles to rock your Fridays.
- This outfit is simple yet, speaks your style for African print.
- This is for those who would love to rock African Print in full
For the I want to rock African print, and still look cute. Very good for class. 4. Maybe, you are not ready to wear a full African print outfit, this African print bomber jacket still calls you the African child, rocking it on Friday. 5.
An African Print purse still screams TGIF, right? Photos from Ankara Styles by Mawuli (@ankarastyles)
Ladies, how do you style your Friday Wears?
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)