Rapper Sarkodie was last Friday, on OMNIS2131’s mentorship platform LEAD Series to discuss his journey to success.
Hosted by broadcaster Jay Foley at the Capitol Café and Restaurant, the talk session also saw veteran record producer Da’ Hammer on the panel, took the opportunity to request a joint project between Sarkodie, and Ghanaian rap doyen Obrafour, stating that it is the only thing which will make him return to producing music, from which he has been away for sometime.
“I’ll use this platform to make a big plea that he can’t refuse because of this platform…I want to comeback to the studio. But the only thing that will bring me back to the studio is an album with Obrafour and Sarkodie”.
An honoured Sarkodie responded in the affirmative, stating that there is no “back and forth” needed on this occasion as it is “supposed to be done”, concluding that it is a “done deal”.
Born Edward Nana Poku Osei, Da Hammer is CEO of The Last Two Music Group, which is responsible for nurturing the music careers of such significant Ghanaian rappers as Obrafour, Kwaw Kesse, Edem, and Sarkodie. Young witty Rapper, Teephlow is the latest signing to the label.
Pae Mu Ka (1999), his debut offering as producer, is widely regarded as the best hiplife project from Ghana till date,indeed, the one project which accurately defines the sound of hiplife.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)