This is Shatta Wale with the President of Ghana.
He said that Ghanaian Bloggers should stop using the phrase “self-acclaimed DancehallKing” when they are referring to him because the President of Ghana himself has confirmed that he is the Dancehall King.
Shatta Wale said this after a recent visit to the Flagstaff House upon the request of President Nana Addo.
The President Akufo-Addo posted images of him and Shatter Wale on his social media accounts and He captioned it;
The “Dancehall King”, @shattawalegh, was at the Presidency this afternoon to pay me a visit, after my invitation to him, on his birthday.
— Nana Akufo-Addo (@NAkufoAddo) November 1, 2017
This is what Shatta Wale also said to affirm What the president said
THE PRESIDENT CONFIRMED THE NAME “DANCEHALL KING” SO BLOGGERS SHOULD STOP THE SELF ACCLAIMED TING..PLS I BEG …
THE PRESIDENT CONFIRMED THE NAME "DANCEHALL KING" SO BLOGGERS SHOULD STOP THE SELF ACCLAIMED TING..PLS I BEG …
— SHATTA WALE (@shattawalegh) November 1, 2017
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)