RnB singer Rihanna born Robyn Fenty will soon have a street named after her in a neighborhood in Barbados where she was born and bred.
In a statement by the Ministry of Tourism, He announced:
The Government of Barbados will on Independence Day, Thursday 30th November, 2017 officially change the name of Westbury New Road located in St. Michael to Rihanna Drive in honour of Barbadian superstar Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty who grew up in Westbury New Road.
The street naming is scheduled to take place next month and the girl of that moment, Rihanna will be present for the ceremony. The event will take place from 3-5pm.
Via: Nation News
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies