RnB singer Rihanna born Robyn Fenty will soon have a street named after her in a neighborhood in Barbados where she was born and bred.
In a statement by the Ministry of Tourism, He announced:
The Government of Barbados will on Independence Day, Thursday 30th November, 2017 officially change the name of Westbury New Road located in St. Michael to Rihanna Drive in honour of Barbadian superstar Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty who grew up in Westbury New Road.
The street naming is scheduled to take place next month and the girl of that moment, Rihanna will be present for the ceremony. The event will take place from 3-5pm.
Via: Nation News
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)