lawyer Maurice Ampaw, has advised Kwasi Kyei Darkwah popularly known as KKD not to allow his son, Darkwah Kyei Darkwah return to Ghana. Eish, Eden Asem no niee …hmmm
Mr. Ampaw says Darkwah Kyei Darkwah’s sexual confession is a threat to the Ghanaian youth.
His advice comes KKD made a public revelation that he totally supports his son whether He is gay or straight.
“He should stay abroad with his gay life and should not come to Ghana because if he comes to Ghana, he is now a sacrilege to the country.
He will be monitored by the police and should he engage in any form of sexual relations, with anybody, he will be arrested because his action is a criminal offense. He cannot also marry here in Ghana,” Lawyer Ampaw said.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies