lawyer Maurice Ampaw, has advised Kwasi Kyei Darkwah popularly known as KKD not to allow his son, Darkwah Kyei Darkwah return to Ghana. Eish, Eden Asem no niee …hmmm
Mr. Ampaw says Darkwah Kyei Darkwah’s sexual confession is a threat to the Ghanaian youth.
His advice comes KKD made a public revelation that he totally supports his son whether He is gay or straight.
“He should stay abroad with his gay life and should not come to Ghana because if he comes to Ghana, he is now a sacrilege to the country.
He will be monitored by the police and should he engage in any form of sexual relations, with anybody, he will be arrested because his action is a criminal offense. He cannot also marry here in Ghana,” Lawyer Ampaw said.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)