The government of Ghana has begun to investigate into the Saturday night’s gas explosion at Atomic Junction in Accra.
In a statement signed and issued by the Minister of Information, Mr. Mustapha Abdul Hamid on Sunday, October 8, 2017, said the government would implement the outcome of the investigation with firm action.
“An investigation has commenced into the cause of the explosion and shall be followed with firm action to forestall future similar reoccurrences”, he said.
He has, therefore, commended the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) and sister security agencies for their quick response to the gas explosion.
Below is the full statement
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies