The government of Ghana has begun to investigate into the Saturday night’s gas explosion at Atomic Junction in Accra.
In a statement signed and issued by the Minister of Information, Mr. Mustapha Abdul Hamid on Sunday, October 8, 2017, said the government would implement the outcome of the investigation with firm action.
“An investigation has commenced into the cause of the explosion and shall be followed with firm action to forestall future similar reoccurrences”, he said.
He has, therefore, commended the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) and sister security agencies for their quick response to the gas explosion.
Below is the full statement
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)