Ghanaian news broadcaster, Nana Aba Anamoah, has disclosed that leaving her previous media company TV3, has completely changed her life.
In an interview with Empire FM’s Ricky, the Radio and TV Personality of the Year said:
I actually don’t really think about them [TV3].
Nana Aba Anamoah resigned from TV3 after an incidence of photo theft which got her suspended before the dismissal.
But they say sometimes things happen in your life and you might think it’s a problem but God just puts you in that situation so you can move on. What happened two years ago, even though I thought it was such a big silly joke, I think it happened for the greater good for me,” Nana Aba noted.
She also said that,
“Moving out of TV3 has completely changed my life; it has completely changed how I see things.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)