Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur Yvonne Nelson is now a mother, Nkonkonsa.com has confidently confirmed.
According to Nkonkonsa.com the “Heals & Sneakers” actress successfully delivered her first child at a health facility in Accra on Sunday morning October 29, 2017.
Nkonkonsa claims that Yvonne’s cute baby girl is light-skinned indicating that the father of her daughter is also light-skinned and probably not a Ghanaian.
According to sources, Yvonne’s baby daddy who is light-skinned was right by her side at the hospital to welcome their daughter.
Yvonne and her daughter are strong and they have reportedly been discharged from the hospital.
There have been reports suggesting the actress got married to a secret lover and had gotten pregnant for the man some months after their marriage, but the actress has denied it on several occasions and Yvonne Nelson friends also denying it.
Ahh Well, Congratulations to actress Yvonne Nelson.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L