YouTube, a popular video-sharing and streaming platform, has blocked Strongman’s latest song, titled “Odo” (Love).
Featuring former label mate Akwaboah and founder of SarkCess Music label, Sarkodie, the hiplife song was released on Thursday, June 27.
And as of Friday, June 28 (which is less than 24 hours), the song was taken down on copyright grounds.
Merlin Ditto Limited, an online music distribution company, issued the strike.
This means that the song (particularly the beat pattern) matches with one of its clients’ works, hence the strike.
The song had over 44,000 views on YouTube before it was taken down by Google’s subsidiary.
Meanwhile, it’s available on most of the free music downloadable websites in Ghana.
What do you think about this? Tell us in the comments box below or on any of our social media pages @ghmediahut.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi