Diehard fans of the Kumawood are aware of the current “heat” and instability in the movie industry due to the current misunderstanding between the leading and most popular leading actors in the industry, Kwaku Manu and Kojo Nkansah popularly known as LIl Wanye.
There are a lot of different stories as to how all this “beefing” begun between our most cherished Kumawood actors who have really entertained us a lot in Ghana.
“Uptown Energy” boss, Yaa Pono used his newly released song entitled “Eno Easy” featuring Otopey to advise the young actors. Yaa Pono included a line in his chorus in Twi Language, telling the two beefing actors to put aside their differences and come together, which was repeated serveral times in the song.
A good move i think from the “Uptown Energy ” boss. Kojo Nkansah and Kwaku Manu we love we want you come back together please.
Do you think they would be better off if they re-unite?
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L