The mall consist of an 11,000 square meter floor and 74 stores. The 1,000 square meter space has a spacious car park of up to 375 parking space.
The second phase of the project will be a 9 acre multi-purpose entertainment center for everything entertainment in the region. The whole project according to the owners will cost a total of $66 million when completed.
The Western region is the third region to have it’s own shopping mall. Recently the Kumasi Mall was also launched. Greater Accra region has about 3 major malls, with other smaller ones.
See more photos from the opening of the Takoradi Shopping Mall below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- WhatsApp Limits Message Forwarding In Fight Against Misinformation (See Details)
- Giovani Quits EIB Network?
- Michy Leaks Her Own Explicit Photo Of Herself And We Are Shocked
- DJ Mensah Finally Reveals Why He Flopped At Sarkodie’s Rapperholic Concert 2018
- Meet The 19yr Old Whose Viral Egg Dethroned Kylie Jenner On Instagram
NotifyBuk App is finally on Google Play Store, Download and Start Earning Money
Entertainment news2 days ago
DJ Mensah Finally Reveals Why He Flopped At Sarkodie’s Rapperholic Concert 2018
Celebrity Gossip2 days ago
Michy Leaks Her Own Explicit Photo Of Herself And We Are Shocked
Celebrity Gossip1 day ago
Giovani Quits EIB Network?
Technology1 day ago
WhatsApp Limits Message Forwarding In Fight Against Misinformation (See Details)