The mall consist of an 11,000 square meter floor and 74 stores. The 1,000 square meter space has a spacious car park of up to 375 parking space.
The second phase of the project will be a 9 acre multi-purpose entertainment center for everything entertainment in the region. The whole project according to the owners will cost a total of $66 million when completed.
The Western region is the third region to have it’s own shopping mall. Recently the Kumasi Mall was also launched. Greater Accra region has about 3 major malls, with other smaller ones.
See more photos from the opening of the Takoradi Shopping Mall below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi