The mall consist of an 11,000 square meter floor and 74 stores. The 1,000 square meter space has a spacious car park of up to 375 parking space.
The second phase of the project will be a 9 acre multi-purpose entertainment center for everything entertainment in the region. The whole project according to the owners will cost a total of $66 million when completed.
The Western region is the third region to have it’s own shopping mall. Recently the Kumasi Mall was also launched. Greater Accra region has about 3 major malls, with other smaller ones.
See more photos from the opening of the Takoradi Shopping Mall below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L