Musician Kwesi Arthur has revealed that his music career is heavily inspired by rapper and singer Drake.
According to Kwesi Arthur, the Canadian Grammy-winner is the first artiste he looked up to when he made up his mind to venture into the music business.
He made an appearance on Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio with host Ebro Darden where he made this revelation.
“…like, I am making music because of Drake,” the “Grind Day” hitmaker revealed. “His debut album ‘Thank Me Later’ made me fall in love with him.”
He stated that Drake: “Inspired my rap – he made it seem so easy. I wasn’t writing when I first heard him. Where I’m from, it’s not that easy. I didn’t even imagine I could be here.”
“It’s not just about Ghana. Africa is so small – we can take the music globally,” he concluded.
Watch the full interview below.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies