The board and leadership of Ghana Music Awards just a moment ago at their press conference addressing the fracas that took place at the VGMA 2019 has come to a decision to ban the two dancehall greats, Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy and strip them off the awards won at the just ended awards ceremony.
According to the VGMA board, the decision was taken after “careful deliberations” and “extensive consultation” with stakeholders in the music industry.
This means the two dancehall artists are to return the two awards they both won on the VGMA night.
Meanwhile, Shatta Wale just before the VGMA Board announcement revealed in a post on Instagram that he will no longer be part of the Ghana Music Award scheme going forward due to the recent happening this past weekend.
We will bring you the update of this when they come available.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi