It’s the birthday of Tracy Owusu Addo, the wife of Ghana’s finest rapper, Sarkodie and he’s all excited as he celebrates the special day of the woman he’s known for 20 years and the mother of his daughter, Titi Sarkcess.
The rapper has known his wife for 20 years, but they’ve been dating for like 12 years and have been married for almost a year, but they’ve known each for 20 years.
Well, the celebrated Ghanaian rapper has started the celebrations by popping some champage and dancing with his wife to one of DL’s classics’ ‘ Se Sumye Kasa’–except that he didn’t show the part he was dancing with Tracy in the video.
Watch the video below:
Happy Birthday to the Queen of the Sarkcess Boss, Tracy Sarkcess!
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L