According to the Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications, a modification in tariffs has become necessary for the various telecommunication companies in Ghana following the implementation of the new tax laws- VAT (ACT 970), NHIL (ACT 971) and GETFL (ACT 972).
The Chamber on behalf of its members, AirtelTigo, MTN and Vodafone, wishes to announce to its customers and the general public of tariff modifications which begins on November 1.
The telecom industry assures both the government of Ghana and its customers that it will remain committed to full transparency and accountability.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi