According to the Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications, a modification in tariffs has become necessary for the various telecommunication companies in Ghana following the implementation of the new tax laws- VAT (ACT 970), NHIL (ACT 971) and GETFL (ACT 972).
The Chamber on behalf of its members, AirtelTigo, MTN and Vodafone, wishes to announce to its customers and the general public of tariff modifications which begins on November 1.
The telecom industry assures both the government of Ghana and its customers that it will remain committed to full transparency and accountability.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- WhatsApp Limits Message Forwarding In Fight Against Misinformation (See Details)
- Giovani Quits EIB Network?
- Michy Leaks Her Own Explicit Photo Of Herself And We Are Shocked
- DJ Mensah Finally Reveals Why He Flopped At Sarkodie’s Rapperholic Concert 2018
- Meet The 19yr Old Whose Viral Egg Dethroned Kylie Jenner On Instagram