Shatta Wale was the real deal at the 2019 3 Music Awards where he won 8 awards out of the 11 nominations he had in this year’s scheme.
He he had a good music year for the year under review and we must say that, he deserved almost all of his wins.
He started the night as the opening act for the show, appearing in a levitating “stage” customised with the 3 music logo.
He picked his first award on the night for Viral Song Of the year with his popular song ‘Gringo’ which went ahead to win in other categories on the night.
Shatta Wale also dedicated one of his awards to the CEO of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah who signed him sometime in 2018 as one of the artistes for his company, Zylofon Music.
He won the most important award on the night, which is ‘Song Of The Year’ with ‘My Level’ and also won the music man of the year as well.
Shatta Wale’s fans proved once again that they are the biggest and most loyal in the country as they won the ‘Fan Army Of The Year’ again for the second time.
Well, check out the categories Shatta Wale won below:
- Viral Song Of The Year – Gringo
- Reggae/Dancehall song of the year
- Reggae/Dancehall artiste of the year
- Digital Act Of The Year
- Fan Army Of The Year
- Video Of The Year- Gringo
- Music Man Of The Year
- Song Of The Year- My Level
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES.
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet