Ghana’s ‘dancehall king,’ Shatta Wale paid a visit to President Akufo-Addo today at the Flagstaff House.
This all happens when the President Nana Addo Danquah Akofu Addo wish the Dancehall King a happy birthday through social media.
At his meeting with the President, Shatta Wale showed him an international award he won and also asked the President to fulfill all the promise he made to the creative artist during the 2016 elections.
Bola Ray was also present at the meeting.
The president assured him that the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture was working hard to work out some policies that will benefit musicians and creative artists.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L