It’s been a long week of troubles for the two most top dancehall artistes in Ghana; Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy.
Both artists have been granted a Ghc50,000 nail on surety and had been made to sign a bond of good behavior.
Well, Shatta Wale has made a shocking post declaring that he will no longer be part of the Ghana Music Award scheme going forward due to the recent happening this past weekend.
We could clearly remember that Shatta Wale made the same revelation in 2013 after he didn’t win this same award and even went on to state with authority that he will sue the organizers of VGMA should they nominate him.
Let’s see how this goes with this new development from the Shatta Movement camp.
Check out his post below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies