It’s been a long week of troubles for the two most top dancehall artistes in Ghana; Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy.
Both artists have been granted a Ghc50,000 nail on surety and had been made to sign a bond of good behavior.
Well, Shatta Wale has made a shocking post declaring that he will no longer be part of the Ghana Music Award scheme going forward due to the recent happening this past weekend.
We could clearly remember that Shatta Wale made the same revelation in 2013 after he didn’t win this same award and even went on to state with authority that he will sue the organizers of VGMA should they nominate him.
Let’s see how this goes with this new development from the Shatta Movement camp.
Check out his post below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet