Shatta Wale has reconciled with the CEO of Charter House, Madam Theresa Ayoade after putting her on a blast back in 2014 for reasons that, she had asked Ghone TV, a station owned by Charter House back then not to play any of his music videos.
In a Facebook live video in 2014, Shatta Wale attacked Mrs. Theresa’s personality and even said he’s Madam Theresa’s hell on earth.
That saw the organizers of the event banning him from the scheme after the 2014 Ghana Music Awards, in which he was crowned the Artiste of the year on the night.
After his ban, he even composed a song stating that he needs no award, but a year after he came out to say his fans want him to get back in the scheme and after apologising to the board, he was included in the scheme in 2018.
No one imagined a day like this will actually come, where Shatta Wale will take a picture with Theresa, a woman he insulted soo much back in 2014.
In an IG post, Shatta Wale wrote: ” Big things about to happen. Thank you madam Theresa C.E.O of Charter House Ghana!! VGMA 20years celebration and I am happy to be part of it. ”
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L