Samsung’s latest ad follows an avid iPhone user who eventually decides to switch to Samsung after ten years of entanglement with iPhone.
There has always been a debate between Samsung and Apple, to see who makes better smartphones. But according to youtube reviews and other major news websites, it has now been confirmed that the best smartphone on the market now is the Samsung Galaxy series.
Samsung’s smartphones run on Android, and every year they try to come up with innovative update.
The ad, titled “Growing Up,” opens with the man queueing up for his first iPhone in 2007, all the way up till present day, where he finally sees the light and decides to skip the queue for the iPhone X.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L