Colin Kaepernick, the American Football quarterback was trending in the news after refusing to honor the USA national Anthem in protest against police brutality and racism.
This act was highly disregarded by the USA president Donald Trump and others, whilst other NFL players and celebrities stood behind Kaepernick. Kaepernick was starred in a popular Nike ad recently which says “Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything “.
American pop star Rihanna is trending in the news within the past few hours because, it is alleged that she has turned down to an offer to perform at the Super Bowl game(The Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League. The game is the culmination of a regular season that begins in the late summer of the previous calendar year- Wikipedia).
The reason is that, she stands in solidarity with Kaepernick and maybe feels Kaepernick wasn’t given a good treatment. Therefore Maroon 5 has been booked to perform for the halftime show instead of Rihanna.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)