It’s 2019 and we are getting all sorts of prophecies from men of God across the country. Of course, 31st December 2018 was certainly going to come with lots of prophecies about the new year from the known men of God in the country.
Prophet Nigel Gaisie who became popular after prophecizing the death of late Ebony Reigns shared a number of prophecies at his church on 31st December 2018 and this time around, our 3 young musicians, Kidi, Kuami Eugene and Kwesi Arthur’s names popped up in his prophecies.
According to the man of God, 2019 would be a very difficult year for Kuami Eugene, Kidi and Kwesi Arthur.
“This year 2019, the person called Kidi, this year is not a good year for him. Kuami Eugene is not a good year for him. Kwesi Arthur is not a good year for him”-– Nigel is heard saying.
He stated that he does not even know them but that was the message God wanted him to deliver to them, so they can go and see any Prophet of God they trust for special prayers to avert the prophecy.
Watch the video below:
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L