Information reaching us from a close source indicates that the March allowance for 2018/2019 national service personnel has been paid. Charley the Allawaa no aba ooo…Well, this clearly means that all 2018/2019 national service personnel can now visit any E-zwich center to make transactions.
The National Service secretaryship has released an official statement to affirm this.
The Allawa status in your Dashboard still reads ‘processing’ but we encourage you to ignore it and visit the nearest bank to cash out whiles is hot! lol. Recall last month when others service personnel dashboard reflected paid and others were still processing but when they went to the bank, they were able to cash out the funds.
The word ‘processing’ takes a little bit of time to changed even when you’re paid!
Well, we will give you the update of this when they come available.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies