Information reaching us from National Service headquarters indicates that the December allowance for 2018/2019 national service personnel has been paid. Charley the Allawaa no aba ooo…Well, this clearly means that all 2018/2019 national service personnel can now visit any E-zwich center to make transactions.
The National Service secretaryship has released an official statement to affirm this.
The Allawa status in your Dashboard still reads ‘processing’ but we encourage you to ignore it and visit the nearest bank to cash out whiles is hot! lol. Recall last month when others service personnel dashboard reflected paid and others were still processing but when they went to the bank, they were able to cash out the funds.
The word ‘processing’ takes a little bit of time to changed even when you’re paid!
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L