Nana Appiah Mensah has spoken for the first time after he reportedly won his Dubai case and subsequently released from jail.
Several news portals reported earlier that the Chief Executive Officer of embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold Ghana Limited, won his case and now free to settle his customers.
The court which pronounced judgment Tuesday morning has also ordered the company, with which he had issues, to pay him all outstanding debts.
Shortly after the news, Nana Appiah Mensah, who is popularly known as NAM 1, took to his Instagram account to thank God for his victory.
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.#JehovahKnows #JehovahSees #PRAISETHELORD,” he wrote.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES.
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet