Award-winning Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Samini has said that musicians who cannot perform their music live are fraudsters.
According to him, a true musician is one who can perform his/her music live.
Samini said this whilst speaking on Showbiz A-Z on Joy FM, on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
“So, if performing and you have your recorded voice playing and your microphone acting like you are performing, it’s either you are a fraud or doing karaoke,” Samini told MzGee host of the show.
He also added, “You are not a complete musician if you cannot perform your music live.”
The “My own” hit maker went ahead to explain since songs are already known by audiences, it is only right for musicians to give a different feel to their songs during performances.
He went ahead to urge musicians who can’t perform live to learn.
Samini has been nominated in the “Artiste of the Decade”, “Album of the Year”, “Reggae-dancehall song of the year” and “Reggae-dancehall artist of the year” categories in the 20th edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
He will also be performing live on the night.
Credit: Ameyaw Debrah
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet