Almost exactly a year ago, the gruesome death of one of the biggest rising stars of the Ghanaian music industry shook the nation to the core.
Ebony Reigns heralded a new era for female musicians to be whatever versions of themselves they needed to be to enable them succeed. With thousands of adoring fans all over the country and even abroad, her memory has been preserved through her music and tributes to her.
Earlier today on the Work and Happiness show on Adom Fm 106.3mhz, the father of the late Ebony Reigns disclosed the date and venue for the first anniversary of the death of the 90s bad gyal.
On the 31st of March, the family and friends of the late songstress will gather at the Dansoman keep fit field to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of her untimely demise. Asked about why the event is scheduled for more than a month after the actual date, her father said it is due to some preparations that have to.be made for the day.
He further revealed that jollof rice,which was the favourite of the Kupe singer will be served at the ceremony.
He also mentioned the release of a song to commemorate the anniversary, even though he still maintains that Bullet, the former manager of the late Ebony is still keeping the collaborative works of his daughter from him.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)