Teach giant company Microsoft, yesterday made an announcement that its mixed reality device the Hololens has passed the necessary test and it is now certified for dust protection making it appropriate to be used as protected eyewear.
Microsoft augmented reality device has been like a friend to many businesses, aiding designers to Preview their work in a virtual world before working on it in the real world, helps workers to perform a difficult task. Due to that the company is about spreading its wings to other 29 countries
Microsoft HoloLens General Manager Lorraine Bardeen said this:
We are happy to announce a HoloLens hard hat accessory is in production and will be available for purchase next year.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L