A Philadelphia judge has sentenced the rapper to 2-4 years in prison for violating the terms of his probation on a 2009 drug and weapons case, according to TMZ.
The rapper, born Robert Williams, made a court appearance on Monday (Nov. 6). The sentence follows an arrest for fighting at a St. Louis airport and for reckless driving in New York City.
— Joe Holden (@JoeHoldenCBS3) November 6, 2017
Meek Mill was sentenced to 3-6 months in jail in 2014 for a similar offense.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L