Liberian President His Excellency George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah has declared today,24th October 2018 that Public Universities in Liberia are tuition-free for all undergraduates.
He revealed this via a post on his official Facebook page:
“Today, I’m excited to announce that I have declared the University of Liberia and all other Public Universities in Liberia tuition free for all undergraduates.“, George Weah posted.
This is indeed good news and one which will go down well with youth not only in Liberia but Africa in general.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies