Liberian President His Excellency George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah has declared today,24th October 2018 that Public Universities in Liberia are tuition-free for all undergraduates.
He revealed this via a post on his official Facebook page:
“Today, I’m excited to announce that I have declared the University of Liberia and all other Public Universities in Liberia tuition free for all undergraduates.“, George Weah posted.
This is indeed good news and one which will go down well with youth not only in Liberia but Africa in general.
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)