Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kylie Jenner is worth $900m (£680m) at just 20 years of age, according to Forbes.
The business magazine said the social media star is on track to become “the youngest-ever self-made billionaire”.
— Forbes (@Forbes) July 11, 2018
The fashion guru, the youngest of the Kardashian clan, starting selling her own cosmetics three years ago.
Her most famous sibling, Kim Kardashian West, 37, has a notably lower net worth of $350m.
Ms. Jenner, who is still currently not old enough even to legally drink alcohol in the US, will turn 21 in August as her Forbes cover edition hits newsstands.
She looks forward to beating Mark Zuckerberg to become the world’s youngest-ever self-made.
“wow. i can’t believe I’m posting my very own @forbes cover,” she wrote to her 110m Instagram followers on Wednesday.
“thank you for this article and the recognition. I’m so blessed to do what i love everyday. i couldn’t have dreamt this up!”
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi