Ghanaian rapper, Yaa Pono who once said that he smokes wee before hitting the studios to record songs made a bizarre statement at the Pent Hall week celebration artiste night which happened yesterday, March 02.
The Rapper during his performance on stage advised the students of the University of Ghana to smoke marijuana if they have difficulty in learning at school as it will help them since their parents are spending too much money on them.
“You are attending Legon and your mum is spending a lot of money if you are finding difficulties in learning, just smoke”.
The whole grounds went wild as he uttered his polluting advice.
Watch the video below:
What do you think about what he said? Well, Tell us in the comment box below or on any of our social media pages @ghmediahut
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L