Ghanaian rapper, Yaa Pono who once said that he smokes wee before hitting the studios to record songs made a bizarre statement at the Pent Hall week celebration artiste night which happened yesterday, March 02.
The Rapper during his performance on stage advised the students of the University of Ghana to smoke marijuana if they have difficulty in learning at school as it will help them since their parents are spending too much money on them.
“You are attending Legon and your mum is spending a lot of money if you are finding difficulties in learning, just smoke”.
The whole grounds went wild as he uttered his polluting advice.
Watch the video below:
What do you think about what he said? Well, Tell us in the comment box below or on any of our social media pages @ghmediahut
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies