Joyce Blessing’ s fashion sense is being one of the most talked about topics after the 10 years anniversary of one Ghana’s leading female vocalists Becca.
The programme was held in the National Theatre and was entitled “Unveiled”. Almost all high ranked musicians in the country as well as Nigeria were present for the event.
Top class performances were delivered by Sarkodie, Stonebwuoy, Shatta Wale and wife Mitchy, MzVee, Nigeria’s Wizkid and many others.
The Ghanaian Gospel artist Joyce Blessing’s fashion sense has been a controversial topic on social media after her performance.
While others think that she has raised her standard and has good fashion sense, others also think she Missed it by trying to impress so much. Others too have made fun of the dress by making a comic drawing of the musician.
But what do you think of her costume for the performance, a hit or a miss?
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L