Joyce Blessing’ s fashion sense is being one of the most talked about topics after the 10 years anniversary of one Ghana’s leading female vocalists Becca.
The programme was held in the National Theatre and was entitled “Unveiled”. Almost all high ranked musicians in the country as well as Nigeria were present for the event.
Top class performances were delivered by Sarkodie, Stonebwuoy, Shatta Wale and wife Mitchy, MzVee, Nigeria’s Wizkid and many others.
The Ghanaian Gospel artist Joyce Blessing’s fashion sense has been a controversial topic on social media after her performance.
While others think that she has raised her standard and has good fashion sense, others also think she Missed it by trying to impress so much. Others too have made fun of the dress by making a comic drawing of the musician.
But what do you think of her costume for the performance, a hit or a miss?
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi